Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coffee machine Tassimo T4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

iggy wrote: »
    I got £20 when I registered and £20 when I referred.
    I put in an order when I registered and then when I referred a friend I got another £20.
    So I have two orders ready for despatch .

Anyone still need to register and want me to send them a recommendation referral? :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Is it just luck of the draw for the second £20? I wouldnt have minded a set of classes but to get £40 off a coffee machine is poxy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

So as well as getting a very good deal on the machine, they are giving away a potential 60 pound of coffee as well?

Is this good marketing for them? Thats a serious amount of stock to give up when a 3.60 box of discs usually last 2 weeks.

Is there an expiry date on the credit?

godtabh wrote: »
    Is it just luck of the draw for the second £20? I wouldnt have minded a set of classes but to get £40 off a coffee machine is poxy

As far as I can tell, you get the £20 credit when you recommend/share with friends i.e send a boardsie person who bought one of the machines but hasn't registered a Tassimo account online yet an email from the Tassimo 'share with friends' section. Then when they register a Tassimo account and register their coffee machine through the email you sent them, you are applied the £20 credit.

But when they don't sign up through any email, they get the option under account settings to 'reward a friend' by putting in their email address and the friend is rewarded with an option of a pack of Carte Noir Cappuccinos & stencils OR 2 Tassimo glasses.

That's at least how I comprehend how it works.
    Hope this clears up a bit of the confusion. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭loopymum

I ust finished registering on the Tassimo website yesteray and gave Quackles email as the friend who referred me, I still haven't referred anyone myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭walshki

Many thanks to the boardsie who put me in as the referral. 20 pound discount for t55 which I won't be using but if you're not in you can't win.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭marrakechheat

I have received 2 codes from 2 different members but they only allow £20 off for a new tassimo machine?

If someone could send me a p/m so I can send you my email to get the free glasses it would be much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

I have received 2 codes from 2 different members but they only allow £20 off for a new tassimo machine?

If someone could send me a p/m so I can send you my email to get the free glasses it would be much appreciated.

I hear ya, I got the same :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Tried to order discs again, had to edit my hosts file to allow doubleclick.net tracking :rolleyes:, and now it's saying
    We are sorry to inform you that we unfortunately no longer ship to the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

What a load of sh!te.

What postcode have others used?

Tried to order discs again, had to edit my hosts file to allow doubleclick.net tracking :rolleyes:, and now it's saying

What a load of sh!te.

I got that message too but that didn't stop me from continuing, I considered that just a message to people living in them areas. I selected Ireland from the drop down box for country which only had 2 options, UK or Ireland. For my post code, I had EIRE at first which worked but I then just changed it to 0000. I placed my order tonight and it went through fine, they charged my card, I got the verification email and my order status now says 'Being processed'.

• Advertisement

If you do use a Northern postcode, the post office will try and send it there. But when they read it right, it will be put on the train to dublin from Belfast. Just use another postcode from the north.

BT47 4NL

loopymum wrote: »
    I ust finished registering on the Tassimo website yesteray and gave Quackles email as the friend who referred me, I still haven't referred anyone myself

Are you sure? The only email I got was one saying that you were referring me and then offering me 20 off a new coffee machine, not the other way around.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

brokenarms wrote: »
    If you do use a Northern postcode, the post office will try and send it there. But when they read it right, it will be put on the train to dublin from Belfast. Just use another postcode from the north.

As mentioned by DaLad above, it wasn't actually preventing me ordering, just pointlessly warning me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭loopymum

Quackles wrote: »
    Are you sure? The only email I got was one saying that you were referring me and then offering me 20 off a new coffee machine, not the other way around.

Very sure, I only did it just before I posted today as I didn't have your email address last night.

I did then later after registering put you down on Share with a friend in case there was a bounce back on you but no.

loopymum wrote: »
    Very sure, I only did it just before I posted today as I didn't have your email address last night.

I did then later after registering put you down on Share with a friend in case there was a bounce back on you but no.

Maybe it comes in later, I'll let you know if it does! Thanks for the opportunity!

Edit: email just came through, free glasses, yay! Thanks so much@

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭degsie

Just registered mine. Anybody waiting for a referral? Just PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,224 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

brokenarms wrote: »

There is no need to do that on the Tassimo site, just choose Ireland as country and enter your postcode if you have one (like Dublin 18), if you don't have one enter your county like Co Dublin. Worked fine for me and my order is dispatched with tracking number.

What a load of sh!te.

That message is standard on the page, has nothing to do with ordering to Ireland, it's just a generic message telling potential customers from that region. Just ignore it and enter you details.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Hi all, cyberspi referred me, I've included cyberspi's email in the registration process, so I'm joining the queue to act as a referee for someone who hasn't already registered, but think I'm probably at the thin end of the wedge here, most people have I'd imagine already registered.

Got the £40 off new coffee machine in the referral email, ya boo sucks to that! Still and all though, thanks a mill to the op for original post, great bargain, must go order capsules now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Any one know how long delivery of the t disks take?

Order on sunday. Processed yesterday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭cyberspi

ncur wrote: »
    Hi all, cyberspi referred me, I've included cyberspi's email in the registration process, so I'm joining the queue to act as a referee for someone who hasn't already registered, but think I'm probably at the thin end of the wedge here, most people have I'd imagine already registered.

Got the £40 off new coffee machine in the referral email, ya boo sucks to that! Still and all though, thanks a mill to the op for original post, great bargain, must go order capsules now.

and I got the option of stencils/glasses...

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

Anyone going to comment on the machine/coffee ? :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

No capsules yet! Hopefully others will get theirs soon and let us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Ordered TASSIMO Carte Noire Latte Macchiato Caramel 16 T DISCs (Pack of 5, Total 80 T DISCs) &
    TASSIMO Costa Latte 8 T DISCs (Pack of 5, Total 40 T DISCs) for a grand total of 47.40 from Amazon on 17th of july * we ordered before we got the machine.
    they arrived today in a massive box. roughly each box of 5 is around 2 foot long.
    the pods that we ordered come with 3 boxes each. 2 x 4 for the milk / creamer and one for the espresso
    Macchiato Caramel is nice, not too sweet even though i like my sweet items, put it in a starbucks latte cup we got at xmas and there is a little bit of space left in the cup
    the costa latte is in a larger starbucks latte cup because it said it was for a larger cup and it left about the same space.
    its a bit stronger then costas and my wife would add a bit of milk to it. but other then that both taste fine

imag1541o1kq0.jpgimag1542cmjx2.jpg
    imag1543vwjno.jpgimag15440xkou.jpg

the box of 5 size compared to a box of strepsils
    imag1545idjap.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭gerryk

PM me for a referral.

So far I've tried the latte macchiato and the carte noire cappuccinos, grabbed them in Asda yesterday... I liked them. You really need to mix up the latte before drinking or the end bit has a kind of UHT flavour off it. I do like my fluffy coffees flavoured, so I have to pick up some kind of flavour syrups, it might hide that. Looking forward to getting my big online order in to try more.

I was wondering what was with the strepsils in the photo's then I seen the piece of text in between the photos :o

My order which I placed yesterday evening has been dispatched today. I really can't wait to try my machine out. It's torture just seeing it sitting there not being able to use it for more than hot water! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Roger00

Anyone able to refer me, I'll be registering in about an hour.
    R.

Edit: Thanks to ncur for referring me!

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Roger00

Anyone want to be referred? pm me your first name & email address.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Hopefully should get the pods in next couple of says.
    Silly question but I've never owned a coffee machine before do I keep the water jug on the back full the whole time?
    I've already used the cleaning disc stored in the back and filled the tank with water.

Advertisement