Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coffee machine Tassimo T4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Roger00 wrote: »
    Anyone want to be referred? pm me your first name & email address.

Have you registered already?
    By the odd chance of no one getting back to you, I'd be more than happy to but I'm pretty sure there are people here who haven't been referred yet.
    iggy wrote: »
    Hopefully should get the pods in next couple of says.
    Silly question but I've never owned a coffee machine before do I keep the water jug on the back full the whole time?
    I've already used the cleaning disc stored in the back and filled the tank with water.

You put fresh water in it each day or so the user manual recommends anyway. Then you can of course, leave the water in it all day even when you're not using it.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Roger00

DaLad wrote: »
    Have you registered already?
    By the odd chance of no one getting back to you, I'd be more than happy to but I'm pretty sure there are people here who haven't been referred yet.

Yeah I've registered just looking for someone to refer now.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭WEST

Could someone 'Reward a friend' for me please? I'll PM you my email.

WEST wrote: »
    Could someone 'Reward a friend' for me please? I'll PM you my email.

Do you want to be referred?
    If you do PM me your email & first name and I'll do it this afternoon when I'm at me PC, if that's not to late for you.
    Roger.

Roger00 wrote: »
    Do you want to be referred?
    If you do PM me your email & first name and I'll do it this afternoon when I'm at me PC, if that's not to late for you.
    Roger.

Cheers Roger00! I'll PM you my details now.

• Advertisement

WEST wrote: »
    Cheers Roger00! I'll PM you my details now.

No prob West, just so you know it will be about 3.30pm before I`ll be able to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,224 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

Has anybody received his disc order from Tassimo.co.uk yet?

If so, which company did deliver it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Has anybody received his disc order from Tassimo.co.uk yet?

If so, which company did deliver it?

Ha! Was just going to ask the same. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I ordered mine on Sunday. Still no sign.

The tissamo website says the order is waiting to dispatch but its been like that since monday.

Mine says dispatched but this is what customer services says today via e-mail:
    Your order has not yet arrived in the country of destination, so I do not have the consignment number at the moment.
    You should be able to see the progress of the order on your Tassimo account.
    If want to give us a call in a couple of days we should be able to provide more details on the delivery date.

And that is after they first gave me a bogus tracking number.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

damn missed it!

My order was dispatched on Monday evening and it has not been delivered yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Same here. Dispatched Monday and hasn't arrived.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭gerryk

I get this: Your order is currently at the delivery depot.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I just rang their hot line. Its been in the irish depot since the 22nd and is still awaiting to be sent out. No tracking number yet

Now: Your order has been delivered

gerryk wrote: »
    Now: Your order has been delivered

But it hasn't I take it? haha

I'll know when I get home

I'll know when I get home

Let us know :) and when did you place your order?

mine is now: Your order has been received in the destination country.

• Advertisement

godtabh wrote: »

Dammit, mine still says "Your order has been despatched".

Looks like I won't be enjoying my machine this weekend :(

godtabh wrote: »

Same here and I ordered mine on Saturday.

Let's see if gerryk can tell us what company did the delivery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Just got my coffee there about 30 mins ago from An Post of all people came in a very big box my £40 pound of free coffee

Made the Father a Costa cappuccino and he enjoyed it

Had a Hot Chocolate was grand considering it and had no milk disc in it

Still i am very impressed what what a bargain this has been :eek:

Same here and I ordered mine on Saturday.

Let's see if gerryk can tell us what company did the delivery.

I ordered Saturday evening, got the dispatch notice Monday, and it arrived yesterday, via PostNL, from Holland.

Costa Cappucino is nice, I have to admit :)

i thought the hot chocolates came with a milk disk? Or is it just the likes of the lattes and cappuccino

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

The Suchard Hot Chocolate has no milk disc shows how much research you put into what your buying :rolleyes::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

The Suchard Hot Chocolate has no milk disc shows how much research you put into what your buying :rolleyes::confused:

You have to use a separate milk disc?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

You have to use a separate milk disc?

No, just water for the Suchard. You can of course add milk if you want!

I ordered Saturday evening, got the dispatch notice Monday, and it arrived yesterday, via PostNL, from Holland.

Costa Cappucino is nice, I have to admit :)

I also ordered Saturday and mine has just in this second been delivered by AnPost.

Weekend with coffee!

• Advertisement

no need to be a smart arse
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/TASSIMO-Cadbury-Chocolate-Drink-servings/dp/B006WOKJWW/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1374828141&sr=8-6&keywords=tassimo+t+discs

Product Description
    Tassimo Cadbury is a perfectly smooth hot chocolate drink with the delicious creamy Cadbury taste, topped with an indulgent froth
    Product Description
    Tassimo Cadbury Hot Chocolate, 16 T-Discs (8 Servings):
    Tassimo Cadbury is a perfectly smooth hot chocolate drink with the delicious creamy Cadbury taste, topped with an indulgent froth.

Ingredients:
    Tassimo Cadbury Hot Chocolate, 16 T-Discs (8 Servings):
    Concentrated hot chocolate drink: invert sugar syrup, water, cocoa powder (5,5%), fat reduced cocoa powder (5,5%), vegetable oil, whole milk powder (3%), whey powder, acidity regulators (potassium chloride, sodium citrate) flavouring, salt, emulsifier (soya lecithin).
    Creamer from milk: lactose-and mineral-reduced ultrafiltered milk concentrate (84%), water, sugar (7,5%), salt, acidity regulator (E339).
    Contains: Milk, Soya.

Pack contains:
    5 x 1 pack Tassimo Cadbury Hot Chocolate with 16 T-Discs for 8 servings
    Pack contains: 8 T-Discs with 25g concentrated hot chocolate drink + 8 T-Discs with 26g creamer from milk
    Net weight: 408g / pack

Advertisement