Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coffee machine Tassimo T4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,224 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

I just enjoyed my first coffee out of the machine and it is way superior to my current Starbucks machine, thanks to odddavey for posting this steal.

But this deal is a clear sign how multinationals work these days. I purchased from a UK website that turns out to be a Swiss company shipping from a Dutch warehouse but charging me UK VAT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

godtabh wrote: »

The Suchard Hot Chocolate is the one i got ........ :rolleyes: I have said before it has no milk disk

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭cyberspi

Just got my coffee there about 30 mins ago from An Post of all people came in a very big box my £40 pound of free coffee

Made the Father a Costa cappuccino and he enjoyed it

Had a Hot Chocolate was grand considering it and had no milk disc in it

Still i am very impressed what what a bargain this has been :eek:

anyone figure out how to get the second lot of €20 credit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭munsterbear

Could anyone send me a referral?

Is the offer still open?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Could anyone send me a referral?

Is the offer still open?

The amazing £30 offer is up. The refer a friend is €40 off a Tassimo machine I think. If you want, I can send you one of them?

Edit: Oh wait, nope. It's £20 off a T55 Styline machine which brings it to a grand total of £119.99

• Advertisement

I was hoping to use the £30 offer. Do you have to use facebook? Can't access FB on work computer and finding it hard to do it on phone.

I was hoping to use the £30 offer. Do you have to use facebook? Can't access FB on work computer and finding it hard to do it on phone.

Nope. The facebook offer has expired since the start of the week. There was just a limited quantity for sale at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

My coffee has apparently arrived too :) Ordered Sunday; shipped Monday.

DaLad wrote: »
    Nope. The facebook offer has expired since the start of the week. There was just a limited quantity for sale at that price.

Ah well. Unfortunately was away till yesterday so opportunity missed. Back to scanning the alerts. Many thanks though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Just had my first Costa Latte from the machine.
    It was really good. The XL size fits the glass perfect.
    I got these glasses in homestore and more for 2 for €7

Cheers again Op.

20130726_152343-1_zps467db787.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Nice tip re home store

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

iggy wrote: »
    Just had my first Costa Latte from the machine.
    It was really good. The XL size fits the glass perfect.
    I got these glasses in homestore and more for 2 for €7

Cheers again Op.

20130726_152343-1_zps467db787.jpg

What did you order?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

godtabh wrote: »
    What did you order?

I ordered loads of Costa Latte, cappuccino, americano and hot chocolate.
    I got another £20 discount when I referred a friend so I put 2 orders of £35 in. So all this only cost me £30

20130726_143027-1_zpsc692c664.jpg

iggy wrote: »
    I ordered loads of Costa Latte, cappuccino, americano and hot chocolate.
    I got another £20 discount when I referred a friend so I put 2 orders of £35 in. So all this only cost me £30

20130726_143027-1_zpsc692c664.jpg

I think you need to send me one of them!! :eek:

Out for delivery but of course I'm away for the weekend! First world problems!

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Roger00

Anyone want to be referred?

Guys it's also worth 'liking' their Facebook page too as they give away 'tester packs' a couple of times a year to anyone who wants them it appears.

The most recent one was less than a month ago and consisted of a full pack of Costa Americano & a full pack of Carte Noire Crema Intenso as seen here from a random Facebook fan on their page:

24621_10151810191368156_579340760_n.jpg

All they want in return is for you to write a review of which one is your favourite on one of their Social network sites, be it their Facebook page or Twitter or whatever other ones they use.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

I can't believe I didn't spot this bargain alert.I'd love this coffee machine:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

I ordered discs from Tassimo yesterday. Whats the rough time line for dispatch/delivery?

Missed out on the offer for the machine, bought it in Tesco for much more than £30 :(

Vuzuggu wrote: »
    I ordered discs from Tassimo yesterday. Whats the rough time line for dispatch/delivery?

Missed out on the offer for the machine, bought it in Tesco for much more than £30 :(

Tesco sell Tassimos!? In the Republic or the North?

Takes approx. 4-5 working days from order to delivery.

• Advertisement

DaLad wrote: »
    Tesco sell Tassimos!? In the Republic or the North?

Takes approx. 4-5 working days from order to delivery.

Cool thanks. Got the T40 for €65 in Ballybrack Tesco in Dublin. Had a few more there too yesterday

Cool thanks. Got the T40 for €65 in Ballybrack Track in Dublin. Had a few more there too yesterday

Wow, that's really cheap still all the same. They're £120 in all the British supermarkets & €160 on Littlewoods.ie

Hope you enjoy, I love mine so far :D

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭fartyarse

Can anyone tell me if this machine makes nice Lattes? Sorry, clueless about coffees here, and want to buy my mam a decent machine to make her beloved lattes!

I've had a few lattes. I like them

Cool thanks. Got the T40 for €65 in Ballybrack Tesco in Dublin. Had a few more there too yesterday

In Tesco Ballybrack now, no sign of any now

fartyarse wrote: »
    In Tesco Ballybrack now, no sign of any now

Was there an hour ago. Had 3 left top shelf in the warehouse clearance behind some other stuff

Can anyone tell me if this machine makes nice Lattes? Sorry, clueless about coffees here, and want to buy my mam a decent machine to make her beloved lattes!

The great thing about the Tassimo machine is the drinks look as good as the pics :D

maxresdefault.jpg

Taste just as good too :)

Was there an hour ago. Had 3 left top shelf in the warehouse clearance behind some other stuff

I managed to root one out, it was only when I got it home that I realised the security seal had been ripped off and it appears as though the little circular green thing is gone from it? Anyone know how important that bit is?

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭cyberspi

I managed to root one out, it was only when I got it home that I realised the security seal had been ripped off and it appears as though the little circular green thing is gone from it? Anyone know how important that bit is?

you need it when you want to run a cleaning cycle or want to descale the machine, they can be bought online separately

• Advertisement

Which circular green thing? There's an orange one that slots into the back which is used to clean it. You can buy replacement ones

Advertisement