Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mod penn

Options
  • 16-07-2013 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi mod penn has deleted a post (I did post after that and it was rightfully deleted as I didn't realise it had to go to pm so please discard that) he accused me of agressiveness in my post and previous posts also. Please investigate thanks.

Lep.

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Have you been banned or infracted? Because this isn't a forum for disputing deleted posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭leprechaunxwwwx

I was directed here by niamh. Does no one care at all to do things right. I'm not findingany of this funny.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I don't know who niamh is. What exactly is it you're unhappy about? Links to relevant information would be useful.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

I was directed here by niamh. Does no one care at all to do things right. I'm not findingany of this funny.
    I directed you to speak to Penn by private message first about this. Please do so.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement