Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

young thai coconuts..where to buy?

Options
  • 16-07-2013 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭

yesterday I tried all the shops on moore st, the Asian shop on mary street. no luck, only brown hairy ones! anyone know if you can buy these in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

lolo62 wrote: »
    yesterday I tried all the shops on moore st, the Asian shop on mary street. no luck, only brown hairy ones! anyone know if you can buy these in Dublin?

I've never gotten them myself but I saw another post on boards that said they're in asia market on Drury St and they are sold hulled and in cling film. I had to google image them to see what you were talking about and I'm pretty sure now I have seen them around.

What are you using them for out of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭lolo62

--LOS-- wrote: »
    I've never gotten them myself but I saw another post on boards that said they're in asia market on Drury St and they are sold hulled and in cling film. I had to google image them to see what you were talking about and I'm pretty sure now I have seen them around.

What are you using them for out of interest?

Drury street...brilliant thanks!

I want to eat them raw and drink the juice, the cartons are so expensive and I like the idea of eating the flesh too (which is supposed to be buttery yummy in young coconuts) also health benefits etc.

In saying that I might be in for a shock when I find them price-wise! Still this weather calls for exotic treats in my opinion :)

Will keep you posted, thanks again

Advertisement