Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing address online issue

Options
  • 16-07-2013 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, im trying to change my postal address online but not receiving Security Code to my Mobile. I have double checked and my phone number is correct.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

rdi85 wrote: »
    Hi, im trying to change my postal address online but not receiving Security Code to my Mobile. I have double checked and my phone number is correct.
    Hi rdi85,

We received a similar query before.  Please see our response below.

When a customer is not receiving security codes to their mobile, after they have activated it for the service, we ask them to check the following:

Ensure your mailbox is not full.
    Power the phone off and then on again.
    If you are abroad ensure you have roaming enabled.
    If the mobile is with a foreign provider, ensure they will forward text messages sent from us to your hand set.
    enter any random seven digit number, repeat this three times to have our system generate another code.

If none of the above works a representative in Banking365 can check the full mobile number for you. You can contact them by calling 0818 365 365/ 00353 1 4044000 and select the * key on your phone to go through to a representative. Alternatively, you could submit a Secure Inbox query when logged on. They do aim to reply as soon as possible but depending on volumes have a turn around time of three working days.

Hope this helps

Thanks for posting

Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rdi85

Hi Sean,

Tried this and still no joy. Can you look my number on system to see if it is blocked somehow? I am using an Irish number within Ireland. I have received these codes before for setting up payments etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

rdi85 wrote: »
    Hi Sean,

Tried this and still no joy. Can you look my number on system to see if it is blocked somehow? I am using an Irish number within Ireland. I have received these codes before for setting up payments etc.
    Hi rdi85,

We have no access to account specific information here so we are unable to check this.  

If you contact Banking 365 directly on 0818 365 365/+353 1 4044000 and select the * key, a representative will be happy to investigate this for you.

I hope this is resolved for you as soon as possible.

Seán

Advertisement