Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

access to non personal accounts

Options
  • 16-07-2013 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

How can we access our group account so we can check balances, see if cheques have been presented etc,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi fredchris2517,

Thanks for you post.

Some non personal accounts can be accessed on Banking 365 Online.
    You can speak with a rep on 0818 365 365 / 00 353 1 4044000 who can advise if it is possible to register the details.

If the group account is set up as a business account, Business Online may be able to help.
    The Business Online Helpdesk can be reached on 1890 818 265 / 010 353 1 4606445

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 3 fredchris2517

Hi fredchris2517,

Thanks for you post.

Some non personal accounts can be accessed on Banking 365 Online.
    You can speak with a rep on 0818 365 365 / 00 353 1 4044000 who can advise if it is possible to register the details.

If the group account is set up as a business account, Business Online may be able to help.
    The Business Online Helpdesk can be reached on 1890 818 265 / 010 353 1 4606445

Thanks

Billy
    I phoned bank on weds and they told me it was possible to register for business online only, but when i talked to business online they said it wasnt possible, Which is true and is business online very costly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi fredchris2517, 

Thanks for posting. 

In this instance, the best thing to do is call your branch and ask speak with a business adviser who will let you know how to register your account online. 

A full list of branch contact numbers can be found here

Information on Business Online including a brochure and info on fees and charges can be found here 

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement