Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Family for Nappies

Options
  • 16-07-2013 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

I got a 3 month free trial of Amazon family, really only signed up for the free 20 quid or so I got off buying over 50 quid. Lucky I got the wife on it as well so got a lot of baby stuff at discount:P

Anyway baby is due in a few weeks, so we are looking at nappies. Have got some re-useable one from Amazon but looking at Pampers as huggies gone

Anyway on Amazon Family they have extra off if you sign up. Costs £49 per year from what I see but will work out cheap and save on nappies. Just checking if anyone uses? is it worthwhile?

Also if you subscribe and save, can you change the size as you go along?

Thanks

Anything else good Amazon family I can use for? Thanks again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Mrs W

I'm not on family amazon but I remember getting emails about it and thinking the prices were expensive.
    There's always deals on somewhere, I got a good few boxes of about 100 pampers nappies in Supervalu for €13. Dunnes do them for 15 and tesco 17.50 when they have baby events.

On buying your other baby stuff, smyths is very good for price. I bought a night light mobile thing last week for €27.50 whereas it was starting at £35.99 on amazon!

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭annie.t

Hi OP
    I looked at that deal on Amazon about 2 weeks ago, but it was only working out slightly cheaper then current Dunnes offer for Pampers (mega box for 15 quid). And that is exluding 50 punds a year membership fee. I think I prefer to stick with supermarket deals.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Boots own brand nappies were the ones we found best for the new babies,then huggies/boots after that.
    Lidl nappies can be good but my 2nd child had a severe allergy to them but she was allergic to a few things:)
    Huggies pure wipes and Lidl purple wipes are the best for bum cleaning,they are nice and thick.

Advertisement