Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Beginner needing weights advice

• 16-07-2013 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all, I'm 30, 5'10 and just under 12 stone. Looking to bulk up but keep lean as possible, nothing too drastic.

Anyway, have a decent diet plan with eggs, chicken, wholemeal past and rice etc... have included a small amount of whey in the morning and two oat gain shakes throughout the day. Taking udo's oil as well but don't eat fish.

Not sure about the workout though. We have a small but decent enough gym in work I can use daily but don't really know what to do in there. I work out for between 45 mins to an hour. Was told not to do any more. Also should I keep going with cardio? Swimming and jogging etc?

Any advice re exercises and reps etc would be appreciated. Worth mentioning as well that I had surgery on a torn ro-cuff in the shoulder in December so am a bit restricted with regards lifting anything too heavy at the moment but improving all the time.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 aaronmcnulty

Hi dude well that diet is perfect that you are doing its important to do cardio if you want to get a flat stomack. 1 hour no more your muscles wont get any use after that . Anyway the best advice i could give is too spread out day by day what you do i will give you my daily way Monday: ab and leg workout
    Tueday: running only
    Wednesday:back and biceps
    Thursday:rest day
    Friday:ab and legs
    Saturday: rest
    Sunday:tricep and chest.
    It is very important that you give your body at least a days rest after each session. If you want to ask me questions just email me aaronmcnulty123@hotmail.com i can help you along. Peace

Advertisement