Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy custom iPhone cases - Bulk

Options
  • 16-07-2013 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭

Sorry for the title of the thread, sounds like I'm a spambot. Not sure if this is in the right section or not. Feel free to move it if it's not.

I've recently got involved with a website which is selling phone accessories. We're now looking to sell iPhone cases, which I'm doing custom designs for.

What I'm wondering is if anyone can give a reference for a wholesaler who can provide us with such items. Need them to take my design and print it on to bulk orders. If they provide custom packaging that's even better.

I've had a look at DHGate and the like but I'm a bit weary dealing with such sellers as I can't be sure what I'm getting. Anyone able to give me any nods in the right direction?

Thanks in advance,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,305 ✭✭✭✭endacl

You should be able to find what you need on alibaba. On the phone here, so this is the mobile version.

http://m.alibaba.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

Alibaba. You'll probably want to order a small quantity first to check the quality is up to spec.

And of course myself and Sulla Felix will be delighted to accept a case each, by way of thank you for the help. Mine's a 4s!

:):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

Well, I'd need a phone to go in mine. Would be a shame to leave the case all lonely and unfulfilled. Ahem. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Ha, if you could see what design I'm getting printed then you may not be so quick to ask for a freebie.

Thanks for the suggestion, found someone on Alibaba :)

• Advertisement

No problem. Best of luck with the new venture.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

You could try carvecases.com, they do nice stuff & custom engraving.

Not to speak for the OP, but those look a little pricey to bulk buy and add your own designs to...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Yeah. Although I love their work, it wouldn't be practical for what I'm trying to do. Would also push the price beyond that of my target audience. Cheers though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭tubbs26

www.carvecases.com

They sell wooden iphone cases that have customised engraving. I've seen some of the stuff they do for corporate clients and it looks really well

Do people read threads?!? Or just see the title and post?

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭tubbs26

endacl wrote: »
    Do people read threads?!? Or just see the title and post?

:)

Apologies just saw the post re carve cases, I don't know how I missed it

Advertisement