Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed to get Sega and Konami games localised

• 17-07-2013 12:09am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,559 CMod ✭✭✭✭

This might not lead to anything but Operation Rainfall has a vote up and a localisation company they are partnering with will offer Konami and Sega a reduced localisation fee on the winning games. You can choose one game from each company:

http://operationrainfall.com/vote-to-localize-sega-konami-polls/

I voted Beyond Labyrinth, I love Suikoden but the series isn't what is used to be after the original dev team disbanded. Sega was a harder choice. I want Yakuza 5 but ultimately I want Valkyria Chronicles 3 more.

Again maybe nothing will come of it but it's worth a shot.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Done and done. Also voted the same way. Would be amazing if we got Beyond the Labyrinth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,426 ✭✭✭✭noodler

VC3....please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

BtL and Yakuza HD here. Because those votes did not give the Nintendites much of a choice :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Can't see them having any success with the PSP titles given that it's now last gen and swamped by piracy.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,559 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

And yet Aksys is still releasing niche games on it and making a nice profit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,709 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Where's the "Valkyria Chronicles 2 + 3 PS3 edition" button?? :confused:

Advertisement