Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basketball Podcasts

Options
  • 17-07-2013 4:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Alright lads,

So I'm looking for a few new pods to listen to. Already religiously listen to the BS report and TBJ but I'm struggling to find any other decent ones.

Any suggestions? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

Jalen Rose's one on the Grantland network is decent. They seem to be scare enough since the season finished, but I enjoy that one. Some good videos on their Youtube channel aswell. The sooner TBJ starts again though, the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 DeclansKidney

Cheers Stuba,

Forgot about the Rose pod, absolutely amazing. Jacoby is the perfect partner for it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

TBJ is obviously the best, and by a mile. I just love that show. But the hangtime podcast is worth a listen as well I would say.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,995 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

TBJ are making the announcement about their new stuff on wednesday i think :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

TBJ are making the announcement about their new stuff on wednesday i think :)

Yeah they're on NBA TV now, new show will be 'The Starters'

First show back is 21st October

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

First "The Starters" episode is up!

http://thestarters.nba.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Newish one I'd recommend: Short Corner.

Hosted by Justin Halpern (comedy writer and Clippers fan), and Paul Shirley, who's a journeyman ex-pro.

Just a bit different from your standard basketball podcast, which I think makes it interesting.

Latest one is the first they've done since the middle of last season, so they ramble on a bit at the start, but they do get to some basketball stuff.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Advertisement