Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Close account (business banking)

Options
  • 17-07-2013 7:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, 

I posted you a letter to Lombard Street a couple of weeks back with regards to closing my accounts and effectively terminating my business with Bank of Ireland. I asked for a notification to my email address once you had received and processed my account termination, but I have not received such an email. 

Can you please confirm that you received the letter?

Thanks
    Per

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Per,

Thanks for posting.

We do not have access to account details at this department so unfortunately cannot check the status of your account closures.

Please call your branch who will assistance.

A full list of branch contact numbers can be found here

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jejjcop

Hi Billy, 

Thank you for the swift response. 

I called the phone number listed and was put through to a Denis on Lombard Street...........he wasnt there so left a voice mail. He called back but I missed his call. I got his number but it doesnt seem to work...........tried it many times. Do you have his email address instead?

Thanks
    Per

Hi Per,

Thanks for posting.

We do not have access to account details at this department so unfortunately cannot check the status of your account closures.

Please call your branch who will assistance.

A full list of branch contact numbers can be found here

Thanks

Billy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi jejjcop,

We do not have access to email addresses for branch staff. If you call the main phone number for the branch a representative can transfer your call or send a message for him to call you back.

Thanks
    Tara
    jejjcop wrote: »
    Hi Billy, 

Thank you for the swift response. 

I called the phone number listed and was put through to a Denis on Lombard Street...........he wasnt there so left a voice mail. He called back but I missed his call. I got his number but it doesnt seem to work...........tried it many times. Do you have his email address instead?

Thanks
    Per

Advertisement