Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hanging/trailing petunias?

• 17-07-2013 10:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,449 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know if it's too late to get some of those hanging/trailing petunias for a couple of window boxes/pots? (the ones that are in every hanging basket over every pub, and in those planters all over town)

I'm not even sure that that's what they're called, which makes it difficult when ringing garden centres!

It may well be too late in the season for them - if so, has anyone any suggestions for other nice, colourful stuff for two window boxes and a large pot? (all facing north, unfortunately).

Ta very much for any suggestions :D

(I'm in Dublin city centre, btw)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

You can definately get them in garden centres. As the season is moving on you might even pick up some established ones for a nice price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,449 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Panic over!

Newlands Garden Centre rang me back to say that a delivery of them has just come in.

Full marks to them for good customer service :D

Advertisement