Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solgar Female Multiple

Options
  • 17-07-2013 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

For the past good few months, Ive been feeling very lethargic & my monthly mood swings were fierce. I eat well, get plenty of exercise & sleep and took courses of Evening Primrose Oil, but still felt the same.
    A friend of mine a few years back, took Solgars Female Multiple for a good few months, and she swore by them. Found her energy levels increase immensly & she wasnt feeling tired anymore.
    After reading the RDA's & what they contain on the back, and after doing some research, they do pass in quantity levels in regards the amount of Folic Acid, magnesium, and the B vitamins, As well as other nutrients, a woman should get.

Has anyone else taking these? and if so, I would like to hear your feedback! Would like to know if they made a difference and how long before you felt the affects, a day, a week, within a few hours of taking them?

And Ive heard all the negative remarks on vitamins made here, so just feedback if any.

Advertisement