Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cashback on selected Electrolux Appliances

• 17-07-2013 11:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,820 ✭✭✭

Get up to €75 Cashback on selected Electrolux Appliances. Promotion is valid between 27th May and 31st July 2013.

To claim complete the application form and post to Electrolux.

Applications must reach Electrolux by 31st August 2103.

I just purchased 3 items so going to apply for a total of €150 cashback

see some details here and here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Delaney123

Hi Tui0hcg,

Did you get your €150 or is it a max of €75 per customer. . . Maybe the €75 is a max per appliance? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,820 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

Sent off the forms last week so still waiting on a reply - will post as soon as I get any details

Hopefully its max €75 per item
    the 3 things we purchased had €50 cashback each.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,447 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

tui0hcg, did you receive your cashback?

I sent off the relevant forms etc for the double oven I purchased back early August and still no word. I have contacted the person on the brochure and she replied (and I quote):

" back log on the Cash Back Offer. Working through to end of July at the moment. If you give me the date you posted it I will be able to confirm receipt."

So weeks later I emailed her again...and got this reply:

"Your details are registered and I am waiting on the cheque to be issued. As soon as I receive the cheque it will be posted to <my address here>..."

So today I have emailed her again...as of yet no reply.
    This is taking the mick I think, I understand the original brochure said to allow 28 days for processing so if I don't get any joy in the coming week I will be on to citizens information to see where I can take it from there...

Something tells me we should move this thread over to 'Consumer Issues'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,820 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

tui0hcg, did you receive your cashback?

I sent off the relevant forms etc for the double oven I purchased back early August and still no word. I have contacted the person on the brochure and she replied (and I quote):

" back log on the Cash Back Offer. Working through to end of July at the moment. If you give me the date you posted it I will be able to confirm receipt."

So weeks later I emailed her again...and got this reply:

"Your details are registered and I am waiting on the cheque to be issued. As soon as I receive the cheque it will be posted to <my address here>..."

So today I have emailed her again...as of yet no reply.
    This is taking the mick I think, I understand the original brochure said to allow 28 days for processing so if I don't get any joy in the coming week I will be on to citizens information to see where I can take it from there...

Something tells me we should move this thread over to 'Consumer Issues'.

I was getting worried also last week so I emailed Electrolux and I got the same answer

"Your details are registered and I am waiting on the cheque to be issued. As soon as I receive the cheque it will be posted to you”

Lo and behold the cheques arrived today (one for €50 and one for €100 as we had purchased 3 items in total)

I have lodged the cheques and they should show up on my account soon

Happy days!

My advice would be wait for a little while longer and if you email that person again they seem to be good and true to their word – if your details are on the system then it means you will get the cheque

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,447 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

ah OK, that's good to know anyway. I'll keep an eye on it. Thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement