Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for a painter

Options
  • 17-07-2013 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a painter for a few rooms in a house in the Naas, Newbridge area?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭mozil

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭sakani

Can you also send me some info. I'm looking for someone who is good, but also not at a ridiculous price. Some of the quotes we have got are crazy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Le_Dieux

sakani wrote: »
    Can you also send me some info. I'm looking for someone who is good, but also not at a ridiculous price. Some of the quotes we have got are crazy.

Where are You Sakani? I know an excellent painter in Newbridge, and can guarantee You, You won't be ripped off.

He loves a cuppa tea, mind :)

• Registered Users Posts: 47 alice carroll

Le_Dieux wrote: »
    Where are You Sakani? I know an excellent painter in Newbridge, and can guarantee You, You won't be ripped off.

He loves a cuppa tea, mind :)

Can you give me his details too please. Newbridge is ideal for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,697 ✭✭✭brian_t

Can you give me his details too please. Newbridge is ideal for me.

Le_Dieux closed their account back in August so wont be replying to you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement