Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce Springsteen in Cork

Options
  • 17-07-2013 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Anyone any idea what time we should be at Pairc Ui Caoimh tomorrow for the gig? What time will Bruce start? Is there a support band beforehand? Have two small kids so need to plan the feeding, washing, sleeping routine ... :pac: Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭loverslane

pritbop wrote: »
    Anyone any idea what time we should be at Pairc Ui Caoimh tomorrow for the gig? What time will Bruce start? Is there a support band beforehand? Have two small kids so need to plan the feeding, washing, sleeping routine ... :pac: Thanks!

No support. Came on around 7.25 last night in Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 7 maryshan

The park and ride in Limerick wasn't well organised so allow time for getting there, and especially getting back as with the crowds it was slow! Enjoy the gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pritbop

Thanks folks. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Kevcol

My girlfriend and I are gonna stroll down around half 5, would it be too early to go in then or should we go straight in to get a half decent area?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭littlevillage

In Limerick Tuesday night, Bruce did a soundcheck at about 5:30pm. 3 songs.

Lucky few who got in early caught that. Regular show started at about 7:25 as already posted by 'loverslane'.

It was fantastic. lovely Sunshine, a few beers and the some great music.

Only quibble I would have is that he played a fair few of his lesser known tunes .. that probably most people were not that familiar with....also opening and closing track (which was the same song) was weak ...and considering his back catalogue (that was a touch disappointing).

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement