Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing Business Account Name

Options
  • 17-07-2013 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I currently have a business bank account (sole trader). I am changing my registered business name, and wondering if it is possible to change the name on the account, or if I will need to open a new account? Also, the branch I opened the account in is now some distance away, so if it is possible to change the account name, can this be done in any branch?

Many thanks,

David

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi ImDave,

Thanks for posting.

It is possible to change the business name on the account. We would recommend contacting your Relationship Manager in your branch who can advise you of the supporting documents required to do this. The documents and letter of request can be handed into any branch. They will then send it to your account holding branch through our internal mail system.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement