Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beginner bass player looking for a band

Options
  • 17-07-2013 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hello everybody !

I come from France (Lyon) and I'm staying in Dublin for one year (at first).
    I began playing bass a few months ago and I'm looking for a band to play live.
    I'm not very experienced in bass but I'm already a musician (violin, musical saw) and I've already made great progress in a short time.
    I've played 3 concerts in France as bassist.
    My musical references: system of a down, muse, avenged sevenfold...

Looking forward to playing with you.

Manon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Syberyan85

Hi there!
    I've just read your AD!
    We are making a blues rock band to grow all together with, would you like to join with us?
    We are just missing the bass player and we are planning to play kinda rock/blues/hard rock!
    Tomorrow we will have our first gig together so, let me know !

Rock and roll!

Daniele

• Registered Users Posts: 10 manon.trenza

Hi !

I absolutely would like to join with you ! I would be happy to play, play, play and play...
    I am coming in Dublin tomorrow, arriving Thursday. I am free to meet you next week !

See you soon

Manon

Advertisement