Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tomtom SatNav

Options
  • 17-07-2013 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Anybody know of any shops in Waterford that do map updates for Tomtom.
    Can only find shops in Dublin that do it.
    Have tried updating onlie with Tomtom but its a disaster.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I can do it for you if you want, I have a TomTom also. What was the problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 johnno1958

Sully wrote: »
    I can do it for you if you want, I have a TomTom also. What was the problem?

Cheers Sully

The update on my laptop kept freezing. Tried it about 3 times. Tomtom support were useless. They said it might be my firewall or antivirus but I disabled firwall and configured AVG to allow ut download but no joy.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

If you can supply me the cable to save me looking, ill do it one evening for you if that helps. Send me a pm and we can sort it out if ya want.

Otherwise you could try halfords? They sell them!

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭the roo

Sully

Similar problem with tomtom cannot get device to connect to laptop i have re installer drivers,allowed blocked programs, reset the tomtom device, changed the usb ports all to no avail any ideas ? Would be greatly appreciated if you could offer any help/ideas !

Advertisement