Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Idea for a small time business HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!

Options
  • 17-07-2013 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

I recently have come into some money and instead of wasting it i would like to do something with the money now I know this wont make me a millionaire but i was hoping to make just a good amount of money back and keep doing it I want to start buying wholesale clothing and sell them to small market traders and small clothing retailers cheap ones I will be paying any profits back to the government too so its not a scam i really hope someone can help me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

What help do you need? It may sound easy but its not or else everyone would be doing it. Most of these traders buy the clothes directly from the sources you would be looking to buy them from and it would just be adding an extra cost to the process.

The first question they will ask is what can you offer me that they aren't already getting. If you can nail that then that is the start of a business.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Me212

Thanks I never saw it that way so thank you

Advertisement