Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrong information from Eircom

Options
  • 17-07-2013 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Up to mid May I was on a special package 50euro for 2 months including VAT, coming up to the time that it was due to expire I rang 1901 & was put on the next best package 60e for 2 months including vat.  Today I received my Bill: Eircom Package 65.04. Call charges 39cent, Vat 15.04 Total e80.47.  I definately was given wrong information, no way would I accept such an expensive package. 39cent on calls & the bill 80.47!! Its just that I have the landline for 30 years, I dont like cancelling but I am hoping I will get something credited off this huge bill. I rang 1901 after getting the Bill & she offered me a better package the the next 2 months but I am concentrating on this bill for now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

hillbloom wrote: »
    Up to mid May I was on a special package 50euro for 2 months including VAT, coming up to the time that it was due to expire I rang 1901 & was put on the next best package 60e for 2 months including vat.  Today I received my Bill: Eircom Package 65.04. Call charges 39cent, Vat 15.04 Total e80.47.  I definately was given wrong information, no way would I accept such an expensive package. 39cent on calls & the bill 80.47!! Its just that I have the landline for 30 years, I dont like cancelling but I am hoping I will get something credited off this huge bill. I rang 1901 after getting the Bill & she offered me a better package the the next 2 months but I am concentrating on this bill for now.

Hi hillbloom

If you would like to PM me the details I can look into this. I would just like to note that I am unable to offer credits to accounts or make ammendments but I can guide you in the right direction and shed some light on this for you.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

Thanks Alan. PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Thanks Alan. PM sent

Hi hillbloom

Thanks for the details. I'm going to look into this now and revert back to you soon.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

All sorted.   Great service from Boards.ie & especially Alan.  Many thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

All sorted.   Great service from Boards.ie & especially Alan.  Many thanks.

Hi hillbloom

Thanks for the post, I have sent on the feedback to Al.

Much appreciated.

Thanks, Mark

• Advertisement
Advertisement