Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC program 2-year renewal

Options
  • 17-07-2013 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi guys,
    The IEC program team send me a letter which allows me to apply for a work permit. I am already in Canada and this is my renewal of the open work permit.

The CIC team have sendt me a letter which says that I need to leave the country and apply externally outside of the country.

If any of you guys have done the renewal, did you have to wait for the CIC reply in Ireland?

Last time I have applied for an Open Work Permit with IEC I was on a tourist visa in Canada. Being in Canada was not an issue.

PLease give your feedback!!!
    Elena

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 TheBigMan123

Inquiring about IEC for 2014. I aplied last year, set up a kompas account and filled in all the relevant forms, but unfortunately was unsuccessfull as the quota had been filled.
    Do I have to set up a new account or is the old one still active.

any help would be apreacated as i found the process very confusing can anybody simplify it for me

• Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

eyes are a wonderful thing....if you use them to look 2-3 posts above this thread in the forum, you will see an IEC MEGATHREAD

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Elena Elena

"You have to say you are IN ireland on the come to canada Wizard in order fro the IEC visa option to come up" - after I have entered that I am in Ireland the right package with the correct forms finally came up!!!! Thank you ALL xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

retalivity wrote: »
    eyes are a wonderful thing....if you use them to look 2-3 posts above this thread in the forum, you will see an IEC MEGATHREAD

That megathread is nearly 500 pages it's not always easy to find what you're looking for.

Advertisement