Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GSPCA issue warning about dog stealing in South Galway

Options
  • 17-07-2013 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭

GSPCA are warning pet owners in South Galway to be aware of a blue Toyota pick up truck that is driving slowly past houses then returning to steal dogs from peoples gardens. I just wanted to warn pet owners to be on the look out. There is so much of this going on nationwide. Posting here as there is probably a wider audience than the Animal forum, Mods feel free to move if appropriate.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Saw it on the advertiser FB all right. It's coming up to that time of year again.

It's hugely important to get your pets microchipped and have them under supervision. I had the misfortune of having a dog of mine swiped years ago, I managed to get her back before she could be sold on, but only because I knew someone who knew someone.

Advertisement