Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Share wanted for Louth Area

Options
  • 17-07-2013 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭

Myself and my Girlfriend are currently renting a apartment in Dundalk but due to a cut in our rent allowance we can no longer afford it our only alternative now is a house share.

Having looked on the likes of daft.ie myhouse.ie etc its apparent that home owners aren't interested in couple sharing therefore making it extremely difficult to find a adequate house-share for both of us.

So what I am basically asking for is if someone knows or can recommend someone who would be up for a house share with a couple to PM me we're open to a house share in either Dundalk/Drogheda or Bettystown area of Co.Meath

Advertisement