Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hvar - Split Ferry

Options
  • 17-07-2013 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

My friends and I are staying in Split for 3 nights and we want to go out to Hvar Island (Carpe Diem, Veneranda Club) but we were told by some girls that the earliest ferry from hvar back to Split during the week would be at 11 in the morning, which is a bit late to stay up all night for. Does anyone have any info regarding this? thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Undeadfred wrote: »
    My friends and I are staying in Split for 3 nights and we want to go out to Hvar Island (Carpe Diem, Veneranda Club) but we were told by some girls that the earliest ferry from hvar back to Split during the week would be at 11 in the morning, which is a bit late to stay up all night for. Does anyone have any info regarding this? thanks

Lookup aferry.com

Good site for timetables, fares etc and the name of ferry companies so u can compare them on other sites.

Advertisement