Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cobbler Anyone?

Options
  • 17-07-2013 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Does anyone know the name of a cobbler in town? I have some shoes that need repairing, and cannot find a cobbler anywhere! :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭DANCE111

tricky D wrote: »

Oh thank you ever so much! I really appreciate it! :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Max001

Also, the guy at the Liffey end of Tara St is good. Can't recall the name, but you can't miss it. Right next to the coffee shop on the corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Max001 wrote: »
    Also, the guy at the Liffey end of Tara St is good. Can't recall the name, but you can't miss it. Right next to the coffee shop on the corner.

Tara leathers, they also have one on Talbot street.

There is a cobblers at the Cleary's end of Talbot street that is ment to be good too. Don't know the name, they were on the FX Buckley side now across the road by 101 Talbot. GF got couple of pairs of shoes fix there, glueing upper to soles and fixing heel and sole on an other.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

the guy on Baggot Street is great

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭DANCE111

Max001 wrote: »
    Tara leathers, they also have one on Talbot street.

There is a cobblers at the Cleary's end of Talbot street that is ment to be good too. Don't know the name, they were on the FX Buckley side now across the road by 101 Talbot. GF got couple of pairs of shoes fix there, glueing upper to soles and fixing heel and sole on an other.
    John Mason wrote: »
    the guy on Baggot Street is great

Thank you very much to everyone above for their contributions to this thread. I really appreciate it - and to think I couldn't track one down at all!! :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Hugo_Whoriskey

On a somewhat related note, I have a leather satchel but the strap has come off on one side, where's the best place for leather repairs in city centre or thereabouts?

Advertisement