Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&B in Kilkenny Sat 27th, Sun 28th??

Options
  • 17-07-2013 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,037 ✭✭✭✭

Feel free to move if necessary.

Does anyone in Kilkenny know any decent B&Bs around the city center. Going down for the Bruce concert but everywhere I rang so far is booked out:(
    Any help would be great:)

Thanks everyone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

A friend of mine had the same problem- but she was ringing around about six weeks ago, so id say your chances are very slim. She's camping somewhere or other- it was her only option- but even that was booked weeks ago. You might have to stay in a town or village that's near by and drive there after the concert

• Registered Users Posts: 17,037 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Thanks jlm29. I think Durrow looks possible. Lots of outlying towns are booked out as well!!

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭RubyGlee

I saw a post on billybyrnes facebook page they had rooms, its a pub on the top of john street with a guesthouse attached. walking distance of nolan park. cant say how decent the rooms are though

• Registered Users Posts: 17,037 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Thanks RubyGlee. Have that place booked now.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭RubyGlee

cool lets hope its somewhat decent then, have a great weekend!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 Chimpansy

OP, with hotel rooms coming in so dear we've book a taxi instead to take us the 40 miles home around 11:30pm, shopped around & got one for €70.

Advertisement