Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where would the best value for money hose pipe be

• 17-07-2013 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Need one for the power washer, home base / woodies all seem to be punting the same stuff at the same price, are there and deals out there that people are aware of

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,278 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I'd avoid the cheap ones imo, they are terrible for getting kinks in them. Bought a yellow one which was on a reel and has wheels, in the Co-Op superstore out in Raheen about 2 years ago and it very rarely kinks. Got it at a very good price too towards the end of the gardening season.

It is similar to this except it is on a cart:

http://www.coopsuperstores.ie/shop/product?id=847&c=254

Paid about €30 for it at the time.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,000 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

The DIY or Gardening forum might be a better place to ask, but for me I'll never buy anything but Hoselock again, I got a couple of them in Tesco in the past.

Advertisement