Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

taking medications through Dubai airport

Options
  • 17-07-2013 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi, I am traveling to South Africa soon and will have a 10 hour layover at Dubai airport. I have a heart condition and am on several prescribed medications. I am wondering has anyone been in the same position and what documentation was needed to accompany the meds. I hope someone can advise, Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 WRECK TANGLE

Try asking in Travel

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭shankespony

its a tricky one speak to UAE in Dublin, to see how this can be done. Certainly your prescription as proof , they don't even let any codene through into their country. If you are still in transit then you are not entering the country. But check to be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 windy1

Thanks for the replies, no help from the embassy in Dublin but I found the answer on the uae London web site. Once meds are not on the restricted list its ok to carry up to 3 months personal supply along with the prescription and a letter from your doc

Advertisement