Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Train tickets for Bruce Springsteen in Kilkenny

Options
  • 17-07-2013 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi
    I've tickets for Bruce Springsteen in Kilkenny on 27th July. Booked hotel in Dublin but the train tickets for the concert have sold out! Other trains and bus times don't suit. Does anyone know of any train tickets for sale?:) Or any other suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭clickhere

There will be special buses leaving after the gig,would one of these not suit you.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

www.getthere.ie is a great website for things like this.

It will only have the usual daily routes though AFAIK and no special once offs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Mmcglin wrote: »
    Hi
    I've tickets for Bruce Springsteen in Kilkenny on 27th July. Booked hotel in Dublin but the train tickets for the concert have sold out! Other trains and bus times don't suit. Does anyone know of any train tickets for sale?:) Or any other suggestions?

I think they usually don't sell all the tickets for the trains and reserve some for walk-ups, it's more expensive but if you ring Irish Rail they should be able to help.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement