Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phibsboro Gyms

Options
  • 17-07-2013 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭

Hi

Im just wondering if anyone can tell me if there is a gym behind cross guns snooker hall? or some type of fitness classes? I always hear music coming from that area.But never see a sign when i pass for it,would be curious to know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭bobin fudge

new trx studio opened up there-seems to be busy all the time

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭applesock

Oh great thanks for the reply. I dont suppose you know the name of it? curious to look up.

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭bobin fudge

Can't remember, the name is on the side of the building though beside the door of the snooker hall

I think its someone who had the trx in Hardwicke street and moved to this location -not 100% though

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭applesock

Thats great , thanks for your help, il have a wonder pass it and keep an eye out for the sign ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

It's called sculpture fitness. They are on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/sculpture.fit?fref=ts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

Do you know if they run lunch time classes ?

Advertisement