Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad 'psychic, medium' BETTY PALKO , DO NOT BOTHER GOING

Options
  • 18-07-2013 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Bad review on Betty Palko psychic/medium (so called)
    I Went to see BETTY PALKO, at her home outside London in April 2013, was expecting great things, oh how wrong I was. She WAS UTTER RUBBISH. NO VALIDATIONS WHAT SO EVER, EVERY THING SHE SAID WOULD FIT ANYBODY. ASkED HOW MANY CHILDREN I HAD, ASKED WHAT THEY WERE DOING, SAID IT LOOKS LIKE WE WILL BE MOVING, (NO CHANCE,) TALKING ABOUT A NEW CAR, A WEDDING COMING UP, (NO, ALL INCORRECT AND WOULD FIT ANYONE) Said she saw a rabbit in sprit, no one in our family has ever had a rabbit. She spouted utter rubbish. honestly I felt she stole my money. AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL. I was so angry and upset.

I FELT I WAS ROBBED OF MY £40 FOR THE HALF HOUR, :mad::mad::mad:TOTAL A WORD THAT RHYMES WITH RAP. SHE DONE ABOUT 3 SETS OF CARDS FOR THE DURATION, I ONLY WANTED MEDIUMSHIP, SHE SAID MY MUM WAS IN THE OTHER WORLD, SHE ISN'T!

SHE SAID ALL MY LOVED ONES ARE HERE AT THE START THEN AFTER A WHILE I ASKED ARE THEY GIVING ME ANY MESSAGES, SHE SAID THEY HAVENT COME TONIGHT!!!!! OH MY GOD CAN ANYONE BELIEVE THAT!

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! I WILL NEVER EVER GO TO A SO CALLED PSYCHIC/MEDIUM AGAIN, I HAVE BEEN TO SO MANY AND THEY HAVE ALL BEEN USELESS. TOTAL RUBBISH I CAN'T TELL YOU.

I WONDER IF THESE 'READINGS' SHE DOES ARE DELARED TO THE HMRC AND OR THE DWP. (In Eire tax man and Social Security) she has a lovley house, really big and cozy!
    user_offline.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

I HAVE BEEN TO SO MANY AND THEY HAVE ALL BEEN USELESS.

Why do you keep going then?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 mayogirl0311

What do you mean KEEP GOING?? Where does it say I went more than once!???? READ PROPERLY NEXT TIME, YEAH!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Where did I say you did? READ PROPERLY NEXT TIME, YEAH!!

You have been to "so many" all all of them have been "useless". Can't you see a pattern there? Why do you expect the next one to have magical powers?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

mayogirl, tone down the SHOUTING please.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 mayogirl0311

No!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Acushla2015

Oh my gawd, I feel so conned! I just had a reading done with Betty Palko in Hong Kong where I live and she is visiting, she charges about GBP 120,- (!!!!) for thirty minutes at the Guidance Light Hong Kong centre where she works. Stupid me should have read the reviews before I made the appointment: above what Mayogirl says is EXACTLY what she said to me including the darn car! And she was completely off on all other things as well. RUBBISH!!! Waste of time and money!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Waste of time and money!

I wouldn't call it a waste just yet. Wait and see if you pay to see another psychic. Then you'll know it was a waste to go see Betty Palko.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

User registers for a bit of Balko Bashing / Psychic Shilling whatever ... not on.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement