Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parent settings on Zyxel P-660HT1-V2

Options
  • 18-07-2013 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Below is a post I put I up some time ago ... I'm only getting to it now ...

My follow up question is :

After looking at the content filter settings that were suggested...

Do I need to specify the keywords of sites I want blocked in the 'Content Filter: Keyword' tab?

... I actually want all website access blocked ... or is there one keyword that will cover all websites this ?.
    Will this keyword also block xbox access to the web ?

regards

Origional POST :

I Have a Zyxel p_660 HW t1 v2 router ..
    I'm trying to find where I can limit internet access based on 'time of day'
    ie: Not allow certain mac addresses access the internet after 10pm etc....

I've read the manual and looked at the web configurator ... but can't find this option .... if the router can do it at all ?

Does anyone know if this router has this option and where / how I can implement it ?

Would be very greatful - thanks

28-05-2013, 12:42 #2
    advertsfox

Adverts | Friends
    Go to:

Security > Content Filter > Schedule

In here, set your times that you don't want it to work at night or weekends. Then go to:

Security > Content Filter > Trusted

From here, add your own IP address or trust IP's that you want to be able to go online. You can assign them via MAC address here:

Network > Local Network(LAN) > Client List

Just add your IP against it's MAC and select Reserve - done!

Advertisement