Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaked North Korean documentary on western propaganda

Options
  • 18-07-2013 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭

Some NSFW moments in here.

I haven't watched all of it yet but it seems fairly accurate, but hypocritical of the north in how they treat their people. A good watch tho.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭invalid

Accuracy is not a word i would use to describe this. It is simply propaganda by North Korea justifying there brutal regime. It has zero objectivity and strings many random images from disparate periods of time together to create its narrative. In no part is there a coherent context or justification to the image used. It is the oldest form of propaganda, it is far easier to show the evils of others that look at your own.

The west is far from perfect, but for the most part (and this is a sweeping generalisation) its citizens are content, healthy, safe and able to live and think the way the wish with minimal interference.

That cannot be said of North Korea.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

'Alleged' North Korean tape. I'd bet one of the guys in the conspiracy theory forum threw that together in his spare time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

reminds me of this drivel. Lived in the USA during the election and i felt like smashing the TV every time this came on. The guy spend millions of his own monsy to run this ad

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 onerone

North Korea's shortcomings are a result of the West's shortcomings

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

In fairness to the video a lot of what he says is actually true.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Fracture wrote: »

Some NSFW moments in here.

I haven't watched all of it yet but it seems fairly accurate, but hypocritical of the north in how they treat their people. A good watch tho.

Any excuse to post this....

Advertisement