Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PPi Insurance

Options
  • 18-07-2013 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I recieved a letter form boi in November saying they were looking into ppi insurance that might have being sold to me incorrectly, i have not heard anything from the bank since.
    Also could you confirm is it a six year period or further back that is being looked at.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi bcarol,

Thanks for posting.

We have a sticky with information on the Payment Protection Insurance Review which you can access here.

The review covers policies sold from 1st August 2007 to date. The review started in November 2012 and we expect it to take approximately 18 months. When your own file has been reviewed you will be contacted again to advise what the result of your own case review is.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement