Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D1 INK

Options
  • 18-07-2013 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Hi,

Ive decided on the design for my first tattoo and all thats left now is to find a good artist to do it for me. I went into D1 ink yesterday to have a chat with the guy in there about it and see if he had any ideas. He said he would have no problems doing the design etc. Id just like to hear some feedback from people who have used dublin ink before?:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I can see this thread going smoothly :pac: lots of Dublin Ink love around here :pac:, they haven't got the best of reps for manners or price if you read around.

What is the design you have in mind? Maybe people can give you recommendations based on that.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

You've mentioned two different studios there - are you looking to go into D1 Ink or Dublin Ink?

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Trader1991

The design is kinda in the shape of a sun with jaget edges and just a lot of shading and different design inside it (which im undecided on atm). The tattoo will be on my inner arm also. The guy there said it would just cost 100 euro and seemed ok. Didnt catch his name but he had kinda dyed ginger hair?
    I can see this thread going smoothly :pac: lots of Dublin Ink love around here :pac:, they haven't got the best of reps for manners or price if you read around.

What is the design you have in mind? Maybe people can give you recommendations based on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Trader1991

sorry my mistake, D1 INK is the studio I was at..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

D1 is the place on Talbot Street, yeah?

Had a look at their site just now, and I wouldn't go to them. Their tattoos aren't very good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Looking at their site, the work that is up there doesn't seem to be the best. Personally speaking, I wouldn't be happy with it.

Advertisement