Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat examination trouble

• 18-07-2013 1:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭

So due to some unavoidable circumstances, I have to repeat 2 exams. Not a big issue, only my parents just told me that I received post from DIT there today. The deadline on the form was the 10th July. I tried to get in contact with the exams office in Mountjoy Square, but that's closed until the 7th August. I'm not gonna have any choice but to pay the €60 late fee, am I? Absolute disaster :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Marenghi

Bit late to be receiving the letter. I also missed an exam due to illness and the repeat form was sent out in early June.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Marenghi wrote: »
    Bit late to be receiving the letter. I also missed an exam due to illness and the repeat form was sent out in early June.

Yeah there was a mis-communication with my parents, I'm well aware of when it was sent out.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭madlad88

I have 2 repeats as well but have recieved nothing in the post yet and nothing by email ........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

madlad88 wrote: »
    I have 2 repeats as well but have recieved nothing in the post yet and nothing by email ........

Probably wanna call the exam office then...My deadline for the form was the tenth, a lot of people I know had their deadline last Friday.

As far as I know, I have to pay the extra €60. Going in to pay it at the end of the week.

Advertisement