Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't set up a my eircom account

Options
  • 18-07-2013 1:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hi 

When i try to set up an account it states that the email address is already registered, although when i try to recover the password i'm told the email address doesn't exist...

Please help!

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭SpaceTime

If it's a brand new account with eircom they seem to take a few days to get you into the customer care system.

Ours took a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 clarab

Brilliant thanks a million i might be being a bit too eager lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

clarab wrote: »
    Hi 

When i try to set up an account it states that the email address is already registered, although when i try to recover the password i'm told the email address doesn't exist...

Please help!

Thanks

Hi clarab

If this is a new account with eircom it maytake up until you have received a second bill from eircom before you can successfully register and if you have an efibre account you will not have access to the 'my eircom' service until the end of September when this service is updated to be able to support efibre products.
    If you are not an efibre broadband customerand you are not new to eircom have you had a 'my eircom' in the past before switching to another provider? If so please try registering with an alternative email address or PM me the email address you are trying to register with and I'll see what else can be done.

Thanks

Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 clarab

I used a different email address and got access thank you 

I have one other query though 

I see on my account that i have a 30 gb download limit even though i signed up for unlimited broadband and off peak calls, 

How can i confirm which usage i actually have??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

clarab wrote: »
    I used a different email address and got access thank you 

I have one other query though 

I see on my account that i have a 30 gb download limit even though i signed up for unlimited broadband and off peak calls, 

How can i confirm which usage i actually have??
    Ok clarab

Glad to hear it, PM me your number and I'll look into the usage issue and get back to you ASAP

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement