Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Airbag light on Nissan Primera

• 18-07-2013 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Could anybody tell me how to get the airbag light off a nissan primeira car ? thank you.:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

On most new-ish yokes the airbags are connected to the seatbelt tensioners via wiring looms under one of the seats. Checking for problems there would be a good start.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Is light flashing occasionally or is it steady?

Anyway, have a read http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=76007680

• Registered Users Posts: 3 pattyduffy

The red light is flashing all the time ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 203 ✭✭88manta

pattyduffy wrote: »
    Could anybody tell me how to get the airbag light off a nissan primeira car ? thank you.:eek:

where abouts are you? You need to get a diagnostic plug in first go see what fault is recorded. Then its a matter of changing that part and getting light / system reset.

Possibly is a seat belt pretensioner

• Registered Users Posts: 42 liamh22

Airbag light flashing on my 04 Almera, Nissan want 100 euro just to hook it up to Diagnostic & then extra depending on what the problem turns out to be.
    I was wondering if anyone knows of an independent garage who have a diagnostic machine & are more realistic price wise

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jonathan13

hi, i sent a pm to you for diagnostics

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MICHAELGMALONE

THERE IS A THREAD ON BOARDS ALREADY WITH A SERIES OF INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO RESET THE LIGHT IF IT ISNT MECHANICAL. gOOGLE " NISSAN PRIMERA AIRBAG LIGHT ON" i FOUND IT THAT WAY AND IT WORKS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,297 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

CAPS LOCK ON and 3 years later dude?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

Goolge was getting a capital g by the looks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement