Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Customer

Options
  • 18-07-2013 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭

Hi there, I have just moved into a new house.  Never been an eircom customer not sure if phone line is connected to house etc.  

I require a broadband package with no house phone if possible.  I can PM details to a rep if needed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

lycan238 wrote: »
    Hi there, I have just moved into a new house.  Never been an eircom customer not sure if phone line is connected to house etc.  

I require a broadband package with no house phone if possible.  I can PM details to a rep if needed.

Hi lycan238

Thanks for considering eircom, If you would like to PM me the details I'll check if you need a full line installation or a line reactivation and then guide you in the right direction on how to place your order for service. Also, it's worth noting that a line is required to hold broadband.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

PM sent

PM sent
    Just now replied

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

I have just read your reply.  I shall phone that number and speak to an agent soon. Many thanks for your help.  

Very satisfied with the service here.

I have just read your reply.  I shall phone that number and speak to an agent soon. Many thanks for your help.  

Very satisfied with the service here.
    Thanks lycan238

I'm happy to help

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement