Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas -Large bill from estimated meter reading?

Options
  • 18-07-2013 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭

Hiya,

I got a rather large gas bill that was estimated. Id say I turned the heat on once in the billing period yet it was my highest bill to date. I submitted a meter reading to bord gais and your own online form. What will happen now, will I be issued a new bill. It due to be direct debited on the 29th of this month.

Thanks for your help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi jd83,

As you have submitted a meter reading already, a revised bill should issue before the direct debit collection date.

If you'd like us to double-check your account for you, please feel free to send us a private message using this link. Please include your full name, address, account number and either your contact telephone number or date of birth for account security.

For general information on our gas meter reading policy, see here.

Thanks,
    David

Advertisement