Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychology - Pls advise :o)

Options
  • 18-07-2013 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi All,

Anyone attended the Applied Psychology course in SCD (Dunlaoghaire Senior College)? If so, would you advise this course and is it a good stepping stone into University next year to study Psychology. I am also hoping to do the part time NUI Psychology Course in DunLaoghaire Further Education at the same time, but if they dont get enough people, the course wont go ahead. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. (I will be applying as a mature student)

Thanks, SB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭I love angels

Hi Spongebob,
    I just finished the Applied Psychology Course in Senior College Dun Laoghaire this year and I found it really good. I found it to be a very interesting course and I really enjoyed it. The standard of teaching is excellent and it is a very friendly and welcoming College.
    I would definately reccommend it as a stepping stone to a Psychology degree.

Good luck in your future studies,
    Linda.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 SpongeBob7658

Hi Linda,

Thanks so much for your response. Really appreciate your time!

All the best,

SB

Advertisement