Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2014 NBA DRAFT

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

Watching a live stream of ESPN 2. Chad Ford and Brian Windhorst on live SC

Cavs are being offered The 4th and 12th picks and Arron Afflalo from Orlando for the 1st pick

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Cavs are being offered The 4th and 12th picks and Arron Afflalo from Orlando for the 1st pick

Afflalo can opt-out next year if he wants so won't be stopping in Cleveland for too long if he does end up there IMO. That's why I'd be very cautious in doing such a deal if I'm them. You'd have to look at the deal as more likely being one year of Afflalo plus #4 and #12 for #1.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,596 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Paully D wrote: »
    Afflalo can opt-out next year if he wants so won't be stopping in Cleveland for too long if he does end up there IMO. That's why I'd be very cautious in doing such a deal if I'm them. You'd have to look at the deal as more likely being one year of Afflalo plus #4 and #12 for #1.

And now for something different involving Affalo... http://fansided.com/2014/06/26/nba-rumors-magic-trade-arron-afflalo-nuggets-56-pick/

Nuggets have stolen him for that really. You'd think the Magic must have something else lined up soon.

• Advertisement

Chad Ford is suggesting that teams such as Celtics. Lakers and Kings are ready to pass on Marcus Smart and it is possible that Elfrid Payton has moved ahead of Smart as the 2nd PG in this draft.

76ers doing as much as they can to move up to #1 to take Wiggins, per the usual sources.

Woj: Orlando has agreed to send Arron Afflalo to Denver for Evan Fournier and 56th pick in 2014 Draft, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

76ers doing as much as they can to move up to #1 to take Wiggins, per the usual sources.

They will have to come up with something big to convince the cavs to budge from that 1 spot.

Afflalo going to Denver could have a good knock one effect for teams looking for guards further down the board. I think they might have taken Garry Harris or Nik Stauskas with the 11th pick but not they may focus on another position

• Advertisement

Woj: Orlando has agreed to send Arron Afflalo to Denver for Evan Fournier and 56th pick in 2014 Draft, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

I had that posted 3 hours and 4 posts up. You not read or just post direct from BleacherReport?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

76ers still very high on Wiggins and trying hard to work out a trade with the Cavs. Embiid going done has really messed things up for Philly. Cavs taking Embiid, the consensus best player in the draft, Bucks taking Jabari who imo could be the best player on the board and certainly has the most NBA ready game, the fact that Parker is from around there was another reason. It looked as if Wiggins was going to miracalously fall into the 76ers hands. That obviously won't happen now. Cavs putting it out there that they are strongly considering taking Wiggins has Philly trying everything to move up. This will be interesting.

There is huge speculation the Jazz are frantically trying to move up from number 5 pick. All team players are available for trades. They will not release who they are trying to pick.

I had that posted 3 hours and 4 posts up. You not read or just post direct from BleacherReport?

Oh I'm sorry, Is that your imformation? Are you The Adrian Wojnarowski? Wow! pleasure to have you on this forum sir.:p

buyer95 wrote: »
    76ers still very high on Wiggins and trying hard to work out a trade with the Cavs. Embiid going done has really messed things up for Philly. Cavs taking Embiid, the consensus best player in the draft, Bucks taking Jabari who imo could be the best player on the board and certainly has the most NBA ready game, the fact that Parker is from around there was another reason. It looked as if Wiggins was going to miracalously fall into the 76ers hands. That obviously won't happen now. Cavs putting it out there that they are strongly considering taking Wiggins has Philly trying everything to move up. This will be interesting.

There is huge speculation the Jazz are frantically trying to move up from number 5 pick. All team players are available for trades. They will not release who they are trying to pick.

Things are about to kick off. Staying of this thing to avoid spoilers untill after the draft. Buzzing for this, should be some entertainment.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,995 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Oh I'm sorry, Is that your imformation? Are you The Adrian Wojnarowski? Wow! pleasure to have you on this forum sir.:p

Stop it now, I'm going to be severe with bans if I have to ban anyone in the morning when i wake up. That goes for EVERYONE

Tune into the preview show on NBA TV right now

Exum come across well in his interview with Isiah Thomas. Top 5 pick all day. No.1 PG, Best international player for years according to experts

Dario Saric will be drafted but he has signed a contract to play in Turkey so he won't actually come to the NBA for at least 2 years

Adam Silver's big night. First time to to lead the draft.

Bill and Jalen on the panel. Love these guys and everything the do on Grantland

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

On the clock, leggo.

• Advertisement

Wiggins #1
    Parker #2

I'd suggest unfollowing Woj, he's spoiling everything on Twitter.

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Wiggins #1
    Parker #2

Right, now that the formalities have been dispensed with, let's get down to business

I've just tuned in now. So the Cavs actually do the smart thing and take Wiggins. What's gotten into them? :pac:

Embiid #3

He looks err.. happy.

BrGDapCCAAAF8tv.jpg:medium

Ah nevermind, satellite delay. He's happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

At least crack a smile Joel.

Nevermind, TV delay for him

Embiid #3

He looks err.. happy.

I wouldn't be disappointed going there if I was him. They're a promising team IMO. Carter-Williams and himself are two nice, young pieces, plenty of cap too.

Put it this way, I'd much rather end up there than in Cleveland or Milwaukee.

Woj is going to have the first 30 picks on Twitter before we get to the Celtics or Lakers.

I'd suggest unfollowing Woj, he's spoiling everything on Twitter.

He's posted #5 while Orlando were still on the clock.

I wouldn't be disappointed going there if I was him. They're a promising team IMO. Carter-Williams and himself are two nice, young pieces, plenty of cap too.

Put it this way, I'd much rather end up there than in Cleveland or Milwaukee.

Was kinda hoping Exum would end up with Philly myself.

• Advertisement

Gordon goes #4! Wow, I didn't see him going to the Magic at all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement