Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a cleaner...

Options
  • 18-07-2013 5:17pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've decided I want a cleaner for my apartment as I hate doing it myself and would prefer to give someone else a few quid to have a clean apartment. Not sure how to find one that is good and trustworthy etc. Do any of you guys have cleaners or what is the best way to get one? Ideally I'd rather not pay over the odds for a cleaning company.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭juke

Location?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Zascar wrote: »
    I've decided I want a cleaner for my apartment as I hate doing it myself and would prefer to give someone else a few quid to have a clean apartment. Not sure how to find one that is good and trustworthy etc. Do any of you guys have cleaners or what is the best way to get one? Ideally I'd rather not pay over the odds for a cleaning company.

Any ideas?
    Ye lazy ****e! First the bike, now the gaff

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Dano79

Sorry to hijack.... I am also looking for a Cleaner and not sure where to find someone trustworthy and not overly expensive. We are in D22. Any info would be appreciated

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,309 ✭✭✭markpb

I use Skyline. It costs €75 for two cleaners for two hours. I've been using them (in D16) for three months and have been very happy.

Advertisement