Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place in Waterford on a Friday

Options
  • 18-07-2013 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hi guys a group of us (male 20-25) are heading down tomorrow for the first time. I was just wondering where in Waterford city is best to go out on a Friday night pre drinking and then on to a nightclub.

Any suggestions would be of great help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

Early drinks Kazbar but can get very cramped you will have more drink spilled on you than you can drink, also Geoffs, Shortts Revolution. Night clubs, Foundry maybe Masons you will be surrounded by 18 years olds. Waterford's nightlife is very poor on a Friday night maybe take a trip to Tramore instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Assuming your going out at about this time my suggestions would be:

Start off in Geoffs (quiet but it'll have a nice crowd)
    Cross the road to the Kazbar (band top flooe at 11 or DJ downstairs)
    Finish in Sinnotts on the crossroads at around midnight or if your not feeling it in there cross the road to Masons.

Other nightclub option is the foundry and you'll know yourselfs if your interested in it. It's a younger crowd with young music. Maybe it's your scene.

Enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭gizmo23

Thanks for the suggestions lads

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

ziedth wrote: »
    Assuming your going out at about this time my suggestions would be:

Start off in Geoffs (quiet but it'll have a nice crowd)
    Cross the road to the Kazbar (band top flooe at 11 or DJ downstairs)
    Finish in Sinnotts
    on the crossroads at around midnight or if your not feeling it in there cross the road to Masons.

Other nightclub option is the foundry and you'll know yourselfs if your interested in it. It's a younger crowd with young music. Maybe it's your scene.

Enjoy

+1 for that

Advertisement