Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

second hand phone tralee area ?

Options
  • 18-07-2013 9:07pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8

Hello
    My phone is so broken its not even funny it turns off if it drops below 80% and won't turn on again .
    I don't have the money to buy a new one so I was just wandering if anyone with an old phone lying around would be able to sell it to me ?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭numorouno

jakmcc26 wrote: »
    Hello
    My phone is so broken its not even funny it turns off if it drops below 80% and won't turn on again .
    I don't have the money to buy a new one so I was just wandering if anyone with an old phone lying around would be able to sell it to me ?
    Thanks

Adverts.ie
    donedeal.ie
    buyandsell.ie

narrow your search area or you could find someone giving away one

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

jakmcc26 wrote: »
    Hello
    Thanks

go onto the 'Tralee Buy sell swap' facebook group, there is always phones going there, or you can post up what you are looking for
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/238598356188093/

Advertisement