Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inflatable Swimming Pool?

Options
  • 18-07-2013 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi,

I just checked Argos for an inflatable swimming pool and they have sold out of everything from their most expensive to their cheapest. Have tried various other sites but would like to go in person and buy one. About 8ft square would be ideal . Anybody able to help? (Smyths also sold out!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to the Parenting forum as it might be the best place to get advice like this at the moment

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I searched everywhere in town for one and finally got the last one in Toymaster.

Depending on how urgently you need one I think Littlewoods have some available

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭annamcmahon

Tesco had them. Some branches might still have some

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Tesco have them, B&Q have them. Hot weather gone now though, so I guess you don't need it anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 cheesypuffs

Thanks for the suggestions folks, got one in the end (on adverts.ie) but have had to put it away now as no use for it in this weather: Mad:

Advertisement