Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

More Stone Cold/WM30 rumours

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,604 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So will it be HHH vs. Daniel Bryan now at WM 30, would HHH put DB over maybe if DB wins HHH must "retire", would HHH give himself another title reign (should I even bother asking that last part :P)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,853 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So will it be HHH vs. Daniel Bryan now at WM 30, would HHH put DB over maybe if DB wins HHH must "retire", would HHH give himself another title reign (should I even bother asking that last part :P)

I dont believe WWE can drag something out as long as WM these days what with so much TV time to fill each week but if they could i'd just make a small little tweak to what I said above and predict:

Daniel Bryan w/HBK vs Randy Orton w/HHH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

That people are even talking about Austin needing protecting in the ring doesn't bode well.

When Austin came back in late 2000 there was all of the same talk and the dirtsheets at the time even went as far as listing the moves which Austin wasn't going to be allowed to take. Six months later he was taking seven German suplexes in a row from Chris Benoit.

it was a similar story when HBK came back too.

If Austin is cleared to wrestle then I doubt he'll hold anything back.

Personally I'm another one who would love to see Austin vs Punk on his comeback match. Then the year later I want to finally, almost 16 years later, see the Austin vs Triple H vs Rock triple threat match. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Hell maybe that could play into the HHH/Vince feud as I eluded to before. Have Bryan beat Cena and the fans go batsh!t nuts for it then boom, Orton cash in, heel turn and RKO and 3 count on Bryan. Have it be revealed that Vince orchestrated the whole thing getting Orton to do the cash in as he doesn't want Bryan to be champion as he thinks it would be embarrassing for the company. Also have Vince block Bryan getting a rematch against Orton but as he keeps chasing the title and going up against the heel boss and champion (now with trips support) Bryan stays super over and the crowd are begging for him to get another title shot. He wins the Rumble and gets the shot that Vince was blocking at Mania where with HHH in his corner (Vince in Orton's) he gets his Wrestlemania moment and wins the WWE title.

Basically that's exactly how I would book it and that's the direction I think they should go in.

Seems unlikely to me though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,604 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

No one on this thread had Batista down as the rumble winner and therefore in a world title match at WM :p

Potential card looking likely to be

Lesnar Vs. Taker
    D Bryan Vs. HHH
    Bray Wyatt/Wyatts Vs. John Cena
    Batista Vs. Orton for WWEWHC Title
    Reigns Vs. Ambrose Vs. Rollins for US title

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

I was wondering the other day that if the Punk walkout is in fact a work could the angle be for Punk/Austin at mania?

Punk walks out because of part time stars returning and taking spots.

Austin returns for Mania and demands a match with Punk.

Punk returns for the match making him a massive hypocrite, huge heel turn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Austin took calls today for his show earlier about Punk/Bryan and all the stuff going on in wwe. It goes up tomorrow, should be interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    No one on this thread had Batista down as the rumble winner and therefore in a world title match at WM :p

Potential card looking likely to be

Lesnar Vs. Taker
    D Bryan Vs. HHH
    Bray Wyatt/Wyatts Vs. John Cena
    Batista Vs. Orton for WWEWHC Title
    Reigns Vs. Ambrose Vs. Rollins for US title
    Only one match there I care about :(
    THE BEAST.

Advertisement